1. The American Revolution: Was it Biblical? (Saturday, February 06, 2010)Apparently 2009 was a pretty good year for the blog, since five of the top ten posts come from that year, although the post entitled "Why I Call Myself a Reformed Baptist" was given its own page after drawing so much early attention and appreciation, so perhaps it made the top ten for that reason as well. I have to admit, though, that a couple of these came as a surprise to me. Anyway, thanks to all of our readers for a great first ten years! And thanks be to God, most of all, for His grace! Soli Deo gloria!
2. Disappointed in John Piper's Judgment About Doug Wilson (Friday, June 26, 2009)
3. The Three Best Books in Defense of Believer's Baptism (Thursday, March 29, 2007)
4. Michael Marlowe's Review of the NET Bible (Friday, December 08, 2006)
5. John MacArthur on the "Rape of Solomon's Song" (Friday, April 17, 2009)
6. Parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders (Matthew 7:24-27 Teaching Outline) (Tuesday, October 08, 2013)
7. Reformed Baptists Address the Family-Integrated Church Movement (Friday, October 16, 2009)
8. Response to the House-Church Movement: Conclusion (Thursday, March 19, 2009)
9. Why I Call Myself a Reformed Baptist (Thursday, July 02, 2009)
10. The Fatal Flaw of the Theology Behind Infant Baptism (Wednesday, May 05, 2010)
Tuesday, March 07, 2017
10 Most Popluar Posts Over the First 10 Years
Ten Years of the Reformed Baptist Blog, in which I briefly rehearsed the purpose and history of the blog. Today I thought I might share the top ten posts over the first ten years of the blog, dating from the first post on November 17, 2006 to November 17, 2016.